MGA Licenses BetConstruct’s New Virtual Sports Platform
BetConstruct proudly announces Maltese license for its real money keno, virtual sports and new Talisman lottery game.
One of the iGaming industry’s oldest and most respected software groups, BetConstruct, is spreading its virtual wings yet again. From its headquarters in London, England, the company is boasting two additional licenses in an already impressive portfolio of regulatory compliance. Early last week, its virtual sports content was approved, followed on Friday by licensure of five more titles in its gaming suite.
Both licenses were granted by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), one of the world’s strictest regulatory bodies – modeled closely after its sole superior, the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). The new license agreement means that all of BetConstruct’s online casino partners who are fellow MGA licensees can proudly offer these new games to their players.
MGA License for Real Money Keno and Others
On Friday, BetConstruct shared the good news in a press release, stating that the company, “has achieved significant accomplishments” in the form of “accreditation from the MGA”. The license in question was attached to a number of “world-famous games” and “region-specific entertainments”. The list includes:
- Keno: Every land-based and online casino fan is familiar with the game of keno. It’s an 80-number, 20-drawn lottery game with massive jackpot prizes for its most fortunate players.
- Farkle: This is perhaps the world’s second most famous family dice game, behind Yahtzee, of course. To my knowledge, this is the first time it’s been produced as a gambling entertainment.
- Blast: Place your bets and wait for the cannon to fire. If it blasts its way to a multiplier, you can win up to five figures!
- Striker: Remember the old carnival game wit the sledge hammer? This is kind of like that. You pick a winning number or range of numbers, and the hammer falls.
- Big Hi-Lo: In this simple card game, you bet on whether the next card be higher or lower than the last. Or you can go for gold, predicting its color, its suit, or its exact number.
Bringing Virtual Sports to the MGA Menu
Sports fans should be especially thrilled by BetConstruct’s announcement of an MGA license for its virtual sports line-up. The company called this particular vein of digital gaming one of its “fastest growing products”, with 8 titles on the menu thus far. They include (in alphabetical order):
- Penalty Kicks
- Virtual Bicycle
- Virtual Drag Racing
- Virtual Football League
- Virtual Football Pro
- Virtual Greyhound Racing
- Virtual Marble Racing
Introducing the New Talisman Lottery Game
Alongside its real money keno and virtual sports offerings, BetConstruct also received approval for a unique lottery-style game called Talisman. Developed in-house, this game runs constantly, 24/7, with a 60-second refresh rate.
Players are shown a 5×5 grid of boxes. Within each box is a set of four 2-digit numbers, adjacent to an animal (monkey, lion, tiger, rabbit, etc; these being popular elements of luck in some cultures). Players can bet on one or more blocks. When each minute is up, a two digit number is randomly chosen as the winner. With proven RNG mechanics, 18 bet types and a simple, user-friendly interface, Talisman is sure to catch on quick.
Best Canadian Friendly iPad/Tablets Casino
Royal Vegas Canada has been our editor’s #1 pick for three consecutive years ! Great compatibility of course (iphones, mobiles and tablets) but also an exciting range of games and promotions. Excellent support teams and quick cashouts… What else to ask for ?
(Remember to gamble responsibly)